Signs of Liver Cancer, and Liver Cancer Prevention
What Are Some of the Signs of Liver Cancer?
Once we have had the signs of liver cancer, we are really on the defense concerning our liver health. The time to think of liver cancer prevention is long before the indicators become apparent. Our liver, being the amazing organ that it is, often doesn’t tell us the stress it is under until the situation becomes serious.
This can be unfortunate, but it demands that we be proactive in the health of our liver. Taking care of our liver listening to our body telling us the warning signs of problems should be a job we are always on. Doing preventive maintenance is vital to ward off problems and keep a healthy liver.
Symptoms of Liver Cancer and Other Liver Issues
When you have two or more of the below issues, you may have the start of liver issues:
- Yellowish colored skin
- Feeling fatigued constantly
- Prolonged feeling of nausea
- Abdominal pain discomfort
- Pain in the back area
For a more extensive list of causes of liver problems, see the Mayo Clinic’s page.
One of the Main Culprits: Fatty Liver
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease is an issue that all of us must control. It is quite prevalent throughout the western world, and it will make your life quite uncomfortable, robbing you of your vitality and ability to lose weight.
When your liver is clogged with billions as cells that are dead plus toxins that we all pick up, it loses efficiency, and you become open to not only liver issues in addition to a myriad of other problems. An additional problem is the liver’s lack of nerve endings. Without these pain sensors, issues including liver cancer may go undetected until they become severe.
Okay, That’s the Bad News. What’s the Good News?
Fortunately, many liver issues are reversible, unless of course situations like liver cancer have progressed past the point of no return. When fighting these issues here are a few factors to take into consideration:
- There are many foods for cleansing the liver that will help with stop the process of liver tissue loss.
- There is a school of thought that says that the fructose that is in fruit will not be helpful when cleansing the liver of fatty liver disease. Studies have not confirmed nor negated this.
- Why fatty liver is rare in the Orient, and this may be because of the prevalence of herbs and spices in the diet.
- Liver cirrhosis is the eight leading cause of death in the United States. However, the ramifications of the disease can be responsible for many more.
- There are a great many herbs and spices that are wonderful for liver health. Two of the best are turmeric and milk thistle.
We are looking forward to helping you understand more about the liver and the place that it plays in helping you toward a long and healthy life. On our website http://liverissues.com/ you will find ways to help your liver in your everyday life, as well as thoughts for proper detoxification of the body. It will take you through this important step that will make your body healthier.